Service. It’s what differentiates us from the group down the street. The confidence that our clients place in us is something we take very seriously. We consider it a privilege to provide a broad range of services to meet our clients varying needs. We understand that your goals and dreams can’t be reached with a cookie-cutter approach. Our services are uniquely tailored to address your specific concerns.
- Financial Services
- Tax & Accounting Services
- Corporate Solutions
There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Financial Planning Offerings
- Independent, Objective Portfolio Analysis
- Asset Allocation Review
- Long Term Care Cost Benefit Analysis
- Estate Tax Reduction & Financial Legacy Review
- Beneficiary Review
- Asset-Cycle Portfolio System® Retirement Income Roadmap
- Income Tax Reduction Analysis
- Social Security Maximization Analysis
- Pension Maximization Analysis
- Income Replacement Needs Assessment
- Multi-Generational Qualified Disbursement Review
- Roth IRA Conversion Report & Analysis
- In-Force Life Insurance Audit
- Risk Score Analysis
- Portfolio Stress Test
The PERFECT investment. Have you ever wondered what the “perfect” investment would be? From time to time we’re asked, “What’s the perfect investment?” The trouble is that there isn’t ONE perfect investment. EVERY investment has imperfections. Anybody who tells you otherwise isn’t telling the truth.
If it did exist, what would the perfect investment look like?
- Safe. The perfect investment would never go down in value, right?
- Unlimited growth. The perfect investment would grow like crazy, right?
- Liquid. The perfect investment would always be liquid and available to us, right?
Unfortunately, no such investment exists. If we want to minimize risk, we have to give up some growth. If we want liquidity, we may need to give up growth potential or increase risk.
We work with investments of all types. Some of them provide growth potential, some minimize risk, and some provide liquidity. The key to financial planning is to combine them in such a way that they create the right features at the right times to help meet YOUR individual goals. There’s no such thing as a perfect investment; we strive to create the perfect mix of strategies for your situation. We do that by carefully considering a number of investment options, including:
- Mutual funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Stocks & Bonds
- Money Markets
- Certificates of Deposit
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Unit Investment Trusts
- 401(k) retirement plans and Individual Retirement Accounts
- 529 qualified tuition plans
- U.S. Treasuries Securities
- Group retirement and savings plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Other retirement savings plans designed specifically for employee groups
- Life insurance
- Long-term care, disability and critical illness
- Health Insurance Group health benefits
Remember: EVERY investment has imperfections. If somebody tells you otherwise, click on the “Contact Us” section of our website. We welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to discuss your situation individually.